NGT Legends

Thursday, August 04, 2005

First thoughts on Donington

This is a tough track and a complete change after the wide track of Brno. Narrow, bumpy and unpredictable, it feels like a different track on each lap.

With a best lap of 01:34.776, we headed into the jungle of the public servers for a team practice session yesterday afternoon with the hope of getting a few laps under our belts in preparation for next week. Unfortunately, only a 10Tacle server was available and only allowing Italian cars so I was forced away from the 911 to the Ferrari 360.

After the inevitable carnage of the first lap (damn the general public!), a decent performance by both of us with only about 4s splitting us after a 36min race.

I have to agree with Paul on the merits of the 360 v's the 911 at Donington, it does seem more predictable and (dare I say) a little easier to drive but hey, if I wanted 'easy to drive' I can go buy 'Need for Speed'...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home